category >> fedramp
May 23rd, 2023
Learn how AppExchange helps organizations increase productivity, eliminate risk and save time from AppExchange leaders on the Carahsoft Blog.
- Conga, Contract Management, Data Protection, FedRAMP, FNN, FormAssembly, Innovation in Government, Multicloud, Nintex, Odaseva, Salesforce, WalkMe, workflow automation
April 19th, 2021
Read the latest insights on the future of FedRAMP from Carahsoft’s technology partners and leaders at FedRAMP, CISA, NIST, GSA, DoD and DHS.
- Adobe, Collibra, COVID-19, Federal News Network, FedRAMP, FNN, Hootsuite, IIG, Innovation in Government, okta, Salesforce
March 8th, 2021
Learn about StateRAMP's goal to create a framework for continuous improvement in cybersecurity for governments and providers on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, State and Local Government, State Risk and Authorization Management Program, StateRAMP
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cybersecurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
December 16th, 2020
Follow subject matter experts from Anitian, AWS, and A-LIGN as they discuss navigating a FedRAMP authorization journey on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- A-LIGN, Anitian, AWS, Cloud Computing, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, FedRAMP compliance, FedRAMP experts, FedRAMP process
May 27th, 2020
Read the latest insights from Government FedRAMP Cybersecurity thought leaders and additional government interviews on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- App Monitoring, CDM, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Dell Boomi, FedRAMP, Gigamon, GovLoop, IIG, Infoblox, Innovation in Government, McAfee, Multicloud, New Relic, Observability, okta, Palo Alto Networks, Proofpoint, TIC, VMware, VMware GEH Team, Zscaler
August 22nd, 2016
ServiceNow has received a FedRAMP Authority to Operate (ATO) for their service automation government cloud. With that lengthy certification process behind them, Bob Osborn and Mike Rohde from ServiceNow discuss what they learned both about the certification process and about the FedRAMP program as a whole.