category >> data
Why AppExchange Use Offers Agencies Untapped Opportunity
May 23rd, 2023
Learn how AppExchange helps organizations increase productivity, eliminate risk and save time from AppExchange leaders ont the Carahaoft Community Blog.
- Tagged Conga, Contract Management, Data Protection, FedRAMP, FNN, FormAssembly, Innovation in Government, Multicloud, Nintex, Odaseva, Salesforce, WalkMe, workflow automation
7 Key Takeaways from HIMSS23
May 19th, 2023
Overall a common thread throughout HIMSS23 was balance. Healthcare providers and tech companies must balance the promises of technology with due diligence, while working in partnership to develop innovative solutions.
- Tagged Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT, Cybersecurity, data, Healthcare, HIMSS, Interoperability, Multicloud, Tradeshows
DoDIIS Takeaways: IT Workforce, Partnerships, Interoperability and Data Management
March 14th, 2023
Discussions at DoDIIS examined DoD and IC challenges for IT workforce development and retention, partnerships, interoperability and data management.
- Tagged Defense Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense, Department of Defense Intelligence Information System, DIA, DoD, DoDIIS, Intelligence Community, Zero Trust
Ransomware Security Strategies
February 23rd, 2023
Addressing ransomware starts with identification of a security program followed by protection, prevention, detection, recovery and then security improvements.
- Tagged Cybersecurity Strategies, Government Accountability Office, Multi-Factor Authentication, NIST, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Ransomware, Ransomware in Cybersecurity, Zero Trust
Ransomware in Healthcare and Utilities
January 30th, 2023
Ransomware attacks have targeted U.S. critical infrastructure including the healthcare and utilities sectors. Find out more about the recent data vulnerabilities discovered.
- Tagged Cybersecurity Hygiene, Environmental Protection Agency, Government Cybersecurity Attacks, Healthcare, Operational Technology, Ransomware, Ransomware as a Service, Ransomware in Utilities, Ransomware Use Case
The Open Source Revolution in Government
January 20th, 2023
Discover the combined power of community-driven innovation and industry-leading technical support is expanding the government’s innovation in open source.
- Tagged Acquia, Confluent, Cybersecurity, Databricks, EDB, Elastic, FCW, GitLab, Government Data, IIG, Innovation in Government, Open Source, Red Hat, Sonatype
Overcoming Data Challenges With Virtualization
January 10th, 2023
By transforming manual systems into a digital, accessible process, virtualization servers reduce time, resources and cost for regulators in their ongoing work to best utilize data to aid the public.
- Tagged Data Virtualization, Thentia, Virtualization in Government, Virtualization Software, Virtualization Solutions, Virtualization Tools
EdTech Talks: Putting the Student Experience First
November 28th, 2022
The digital student experience—and the data generated by it—provides institutions with insight into engagement patterns, work habits and more.
IACP Conference 2022 Recap: Exploring Cybersecurity and Data Analysis
November 1st, 2022
Discover the cybersecurity and data analysis strategies public safety officials are looking to incorporate in conjunction with other modernizations.
- Tagged Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Data Analysis, IACP, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Machine Learning, Public Safety, Ransomware