category >> data
January 30th, 2023
Ransomware attacks have targeted U.S. critical infrastructure including the healthcare and utilities sectors. Find out more about the recent date vulnerabilities discovered.
- Cybersecurity Hygiene, Environmental Protection Agency, Government Cybersecurity Attacks, Healthcare, Operational Technology, Ransomware, Ransomware as a Service, Ransomware in Utilities, Ransomware Use Case
January 20th, 2023
Discover the combined power of community-driven innovation and industry-leading technical support is expanding the government’s innovation in open source.
- Acquia, Confluent, Cybersecurity, Databricks, EDB, Elastic, FCW, GitLab, Government Data, IIG, Innovation in Government, Open Source, Red Hat, Sonatype
January 10th, 2023
By transforming manual systems into a digital, accessible process, virtualization servers reduce time, resources and cost for regulators in their ongoing work to best utilize data to aid the public.
- Data Virtualization, Thentia, Virtualization in Government, Virtualization Software, Virtualization Solutions, Virtualization Tools
November 28th, 2022
The digital student experience—and the data generated by it—provides institutions with insight into engagement patterns, work habits and more.
November 1st, 2022
Discover the cybersecurity and data analysis strategies public safety officials are looking to incorporate in conjunction with other modernizations.
- Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Data Analysis, IACP, International Association of Chiefs of Police, Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement Technology, Machine Learning, Public Safety, Ransomware
August 15th, 2022
The world of data analytics is changing faster than ever. Read insights from data literacy thought leaders and additional government interviews, historical perspectives and industry research on the future of data.
- Alteryx, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Literacy, Data-Driven Artificial Intelligence, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, MarkLogic, MFGS, Public Sector, Smartsheet, Tableau
August 31st, 2021
Hear from SolarWind's Brandon Shopp on the latest developments within DataOps and what it means for the future of Data Management on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
July 12th, 2021
Read the latest insights from industry thought leaders, government interviews and historical perspectives on the future of Data Analytics.
- Alteryx, Census Bureau, Census Data, Collibra, COVID-19, Data Analytics, Data Governance, Data Strategy, Digital Transformation, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Library, MongoDB, SAP NS2
March 17th, 2020
Google Cloud's Michael Storrs discusses how to leverage cloud platforms to enhance cybersecurity & data management on Carahsoft's Community Blog.