category >> customer-experience
April 5th, 2016
The 2016 Adobe Digital Government Assembly focused on “Delivering Digital Experiences that Matter.” While digital government is pushing the boundaries of innovation, the end goal is to better serve the community with secure, user-friendly interfaces and experiences for end-users.
- ADGA, Adobe, Adobe Digital Government Assembly, Cloud, Constituent Engagement, Digital Strategy, FedRAMP, Forms, Mobile Government, Open Source
March 11th, 2016
At this year’s Adobe Digital Government Assembly, Michel Laviolette, Senior Director of the Web Standards Office at the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, shared how digital service teams across the Government of Canada worked together to revamp the government’s main portal, Canada.ca, in order to better serve citizens.
March 4th, 2016
What’s next in improving the government’s reach to citizens? Many are finding the answer to that question in the developing environment where public sector organizations and citizens collaborate in support of public safety.
February 24th, 2016
The City of Tacoma, Washington’s Information Technology Division (CoT ITD) has continuously improved the process of providing superior customer support online. Through their TacomaFirst311 and TacomaData programs, using IT service management (ITSM) to align IT services with business needs, CoT lTD has gained increased visibility into their business process and improved the tracking of service delivery.
February 15th, 2016
Throughout 2015-2016, more and more agencies are adding digital experiences executives to their leadership and tying in customer satisfaction goals to their agency’s mission.
- Adobe, Cloud, Constituent Engagement, Digital Experiences, FedRAMP, Innovation in Government, Mobile Government
January 25th, 2016
Salesforce is working with agencies to simplify communication with citizens. State and local agencies are achieving communicative clarity by embracing the cloud–more specifically, implementing cloud-based solutions that make it easier to listen and adapt.
- Application Delivery, Citizen Service, Cloud, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Government of Canada, Salesforce, SLG, State and Local Government
December 22nd, 2015
Customer service has been named a cross agency priority by the White House, and more and more agencies are adding citizen experience executives to their leadership. However, the shift to citizen-centric service is not an easy one to make.
- Adobe, Adobe Connect, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Forms, GovDelivery, SAP, Social Media, Website Content Management
October 14th, 2015
From banking, to shopping, to research, and more, it seems that everything customer-service related is now beginning all online.
- Adobe, Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Digital Strategy, Government of Canada, Government Technology, Website Content Management