Carahsoft and many of our reseller partners are proud holders of the NASA SEWP contract. We’ve found it to be an easy-to-use vehicle for our government customers to acquire precisely the technology they need when they need it.
SEWP stands for Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement, and is a Government-Wide Acquisition Vehicle (GWAC). NASA manages the contract as one of only three agencies in the government approved to offer GWACs – GSA and NIH are the other two.
If you are not familiar with the vehicle, Carahsoft recently sponsored a great overview guide on SEWP. In this 80-page booklet, there is a “sweet 16” list that highlights some of the benefits of SEWP. Here’s a quick rundown:
- SEWP is constantly evolving, adding new technologies almost daily. If a government customer needs a specific solution, we work with our vendors to get it added quickly.
- SEWP is not just a responsive vehicle. It is proactive–adding cutting-edge technologies and practical solutions to stay ahead of the tech curve.
- Customer service is a focus with requests getting a response within 24 hours.
- The SEWP PMO readily implements changes based on user suggestions.
- The experienced SEWP team can work hand in hand with customers to make sure the procurement goes smoothly.
- Automated tools and reports allow for users to manage their procurements independently if they wish.
- The procurement process is streamlined and transparent.
- Customer service is available at every step of the procurement process.
- New technologies including Cloud and Health IT tools can be quickly added to the vehicle.
- The SEWP PMO tracks all procurements and holds contract holders accountable for promised delivery.
- SEWP is a framework allowing customers to utilize their own procurement paperwork and processes.
- All task orders are Firm Fixed Price.
- Online Quote Request Tool (QRT) helps meet Fair Opportunity requirements.
- The 0.39% fee structure is the lowest among GWACs.
- New items can be added in 24 hours.
- Contract holders are held to high quality standards by the PMO.
For the full guide, click here.