Carahsoft is proud to be a GSA Schedule Contract Holder and support this important acquisition vehicle.
Here are 10 ways Carahsoft and our partner ecosystem can help your agency leverage the GSA Schedule to procure IT products, services, and solutions from hundreds of industry partners.
- Carahsoft has a partner network of 300+ Authorized Agents who are able to quote and sell the products we offer, allowing your agency to use the best agent for your requirements.
- Carahsoft has many GSA Schedule Contractor Teaming Partners allowing us to complement each other’s capabilities by combining two or more GSA schedule contracts together.
- Carahsoft is classified as a Small Business under our GSA Schedule.
- GSA rules allow for schedule purchases to meet the fair and reasonable price requirement. Conducting a cost and price analysis is not required.
- The GSA Schedule acquisition processes have been streamlined, meaning that ordering activities have to follow only the simplified ordering procedures prescribed in FAR Subpart 8.4 when ordering from the Carahsoft GSA Contract.
- Carahsoft holds multiple GSA-based ESI and SmartBUY Blanket Purchase Agreements that enable you to take advantage of quantity discounts, save time, and reduce paperwork.
- Carahsoft has a GSA-approved product catalog of 300,000+ items, utilizing an extensive ecosystem of IT manufacturers, resellers, system integrators, and consulting partners to help government customers with their IT purchasing needs.
- Carahsoft has GSA negotiated and approved End User License Agreements for all the software products we offer.
- Carahsoft works with an extensive array of small and emerging IT vendors, including In-Q-Tel and a16z portfolio companies to ensure that the latest, cutting-edge IT solutions are available.
- Carahsoft is committed to getting quotes back to government customers within 1 hour to meet your agency’s needs quickly and flawlessly.
Count on Carahsoft and our reseller partners at federal fiscal year end. We have the solutions you need on the GSA contract to make acquisition easy, and with the fast, 7×24 federally focused service you deserve. Contact us at 7×firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-662-2724.