tag >> telework
February 3rd, 2021
Adobe's Wayne Byrd and Yasir Saleem discuss today's workflow automation trends while highlighting use case examples on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- 2021 Tech Trends, Adobe, Government Innovation, Telework, workflow automation, Workflow Automation process, working remote
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
May 15th, 2020
Nutanix's National Sales Leader of US SLED, John Pellettiere, talks how to optimize your telework infrastructure on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- COVID-19, Education, Federal Government, Nutanix, State and Local Government, Telework, Teleworking Solutions
March 24th, 2020
Carahsoft's Adobe Product Specialist Erik Crawford talks the Tips & Tricks to establishing a successful Telework Environment on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Education, Federal Government, Remote Access Solutions, State and Local Government, Telework, Teleworking Solutions
December 30th, 2016
From continued modernization initiatives, to strengthening cybersecurity tactics, 2016 led the way in government IT innovation.
- Agility, Big Data, Big Data Analytics, BYOD, Cloud, Digital Signature, FITARA, Government Cybersecurity, Internet of Things, MRO, Telework
September 8th, 2016
With the end of federal fiscal year rapidly approaching, many government teams will be working long hours to ensure funds are spent wisely and strategically to accomplish agency missions. Especially at this time of year, government employees need the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and partners across the country on various devices at any time.
September 10th, 2015
Pope Francis will kick off his first trip to the United States this September with three days in Washington, DC. While many are excited to see the pontiff in-person and hear his message to Americans, others are tasked with thinking about the problems that will arise because of the monumental visit – namely DC traffic.
September 29th, 2014
It’s been two years since OMB’s Digital Government Strategy and nearly four years since the passage of the Telework Enhancement Act of 2010. Is the Federal government making the grade in mobility and telework or is it barely passing?