tag >> red-hat
April 9th, 2021
Read insights from these legacy modernization thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Atlassian, Dell Technologies, Genesys, GovTech, GovTech March, Innovation in Government, Legacy Modernization, Red Hat
January 4th, 2021
Read the latest insights from DevSecOps thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Air Force, Army Futures Command, Atlassian, Contrast Security, DevSecOps, DevSecOps 2020, F5, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Palo Alto Networks, Red Hat, SAP NS2, U.S. Transportation Command, Venafi
December 29th, 2020
Red Hat's David Egts explains why moving to the cloud and embracing open source can help agencies achieve success on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cloud Smart, Cloud Strategy, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Hybrid Cloud, Multicloud, Open Source, Red Hat
December 18th, 2020
Read the latest insights from artificial intelligence thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, CDC, DoD, GovLoop, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liqid, NVIDIA, Red Hat
December 1st, 2020
Read the latest insights from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Cloud Computing, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, McAfee, Red Hat, SAP NS 2
October 14th, 2020
Kubernetes is the industry standard in container orchestration technology. Discover how your organization can use container-based services to enable efficient, affordable application delivery and cloud migration.
- Containers, Enterprise Open Source Solutions, Kubernetes, Open Source, Open Source Technology, Red Hat
March 30th, 2020
Read the latest 2020 insights from industry thought leaders in artificial intelligence for government on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Artificial Intelligence, Black Cape, Cloudera, DataRobot, Dell, FCW, IIG, Lockheed Martin, Micro Focus Government Solutions, NVIDIA, Red Hat, ThoughtSpot
October 26th, 2016
Government now realizes it simply can't risk the increase of vulnerabilities involved in using legacy systems. Hybrid environments provide the stepping stone to cloud that these organizations need.
September 21st, 2016
Government agencies are at an intersection of the forces of technology and complexity. Enormous demands are coming in from the business side; there’s a powerful push for the consumerization of IT, all while the expectations of consumer services are skyrocketing. The question now for many executives and agency IT teams is how to meet these needs quickly, effectively, and more securely – which is certainly easier said than done.