tag >> machine-learning
October 11th, 2021
Learn more insights from these Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning thought leaders and additional industry research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AI ML, Alteryx, Artificial Intelligence, Cloudera, Eightfold, Genesys, Google, GovTech, IIG 2021, Innovation in Government, Machine Learning, Talkdesk
May 25th, 2021
The evolution of 5G technology can take government agencies to new levels of communication and capabilities to fulfill their mission-critical work.
- 5G, 5G capabilities, 5G communication, 5G in Government, 5G technology, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, IoT, Machine Learning, MEC, multi-access edge computing
January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
September 4th, 2020
Read the latest insights from healthcare thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, COVID-19, GovTech, Health, Healthcare, IIG, Innovation in Government, Machine Learning
May 13th, 2020
Read the latest insights from Government Supply Chain thought leaders and additional government interviews on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
January 27th, 2020
Read Carahsoft's Top 10 Blogs of 2019 focusing on the top Government IT trends and initiatives, including Customer Engagement, DevOps and Cloud Computing.
- 21st century IDEA, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, category management, Cloud Computing, Constituent Engagement, DevOps, FedRAMP, Intelligence Solutions, Machine Learning, Mobility, Open Source, Top 10 Blogs, workflow automation
August 13th, 2019
Google Cloud's Customer Engineer of Public Sector, Karim Atek, talks about 3 ways to empower workplace transformation with Machine Learning.
March 29th, 2019
Our goal was to collect data that could be used for any number of purposes. We knew it would help improve design, operations and maintenance, training and more.