tag >> fedramp
April 19th, 2021
Read the latest insights on the future of FedRAMP from Carahsoft’s technology partners and leaders at FEDRAMP, CISA, NIST, GSA, DoD and DHS.
March 8th, 2021
Learn about StateRAMP's goal to create a framework for continuous improvement in cybersecurity for governments and providers on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, State and Local Government, State Risk and Authorization Management Program, StateRAMP
January 29th, 2021
Okta's Chris Niggel talks the importance of choosing the right security solutions, keeping users engaged and where agencies will focus their efforts in the future.
- CMMC, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, okta, Okta Security Solutions, Security Solutions, User Experience, UX
January 15th, 2021
Learn about how to efficiently move to the cloud and what it can do for you from Servicenow's Hayri Tarhan on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cyberseurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
December 29th, 2020
Red Hat's David Egts explains why moving to the cloud and embracing open source can help agencies achieve success on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cloud Smart, Cloud Strategy, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Hybrid Cloud, Multicloud, Open Source, Red Hat
December 16th, 2020
Follow subject matter experts from Anitian, AWS, and A-LIGN as they discuss navigating a FedRAMP authorization journey on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- A-LIGN, Anitian, AWS, Cloud Computing, Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program, FedRAMP, FedRAMP compliance, FedRAMP experts, FedRAMP process
January 27th, 2020
Read Carahsoft's Top 10 Blogs of 2019 focusing on the top Government IT trends and initiatives, including Customer Engagement, DevOps and Cloud Computing.
- 21st century IDEA, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, category management, Citizen Engagement, Cloud Computing, DevOps, FedRAMP, Intelligence Solutions, Machine Learning, Mobility, Open Source, Top 10 Blogs, workflow automation