tag >> federal-government
December 22nd, 2021
President Biden has signed an executive order Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government. Between this order, new directives, and acts, the federal government aims to enhance customer experience.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, Biden-Harris, Customer Experience, Executive Order, Federal Government, Government Service, PMA, PMC, President Management Agenda
November 12th, 2021
Carahsoft's Mike Shrader talks the importance of staying up to speed on the government industry's emerging technology companies and their solutions.
- Emerging Technology, Federal Government, Government Innovation, Marion Square, State and Local Government
October 6th, 2021
Hear from industry-leading panelists who outline ways the government can seamlessly transition to digitization, utilize hybrid as a strategy, embrace feedback, and leverage omni-channel engagement.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Government Digitization, Hybrid Approach Strategy, Omni-Channel Engagement
September 30th, 2021
This session featured insights and statistics from industry-leading panelists on the importance of multichannel communication outreach in the federal government to provide information to all demographics and improve constituent engagement.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Federal Government Outreach, Multichannel Communication, Social Media Communication
September 10th, 2021
Learn about how website modernization can be key to successful digital infrastructure from leaders at Carahsoft's 11th Annual Government Customer Experience & Engagement Seminar.
- Constituent Engagement, Customer Experience, Federal Government, Government Website Modernization, State and Local Government, Website Modernization
July 28th, 2021
Ping Identity's Bryan Rosensteel discusses 3 ways federal agencies can improve their existing infrastructures to initiate Zero Trust operations.
- Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Government, ICAM, Ping Identity, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Authentication
June 28th, 2021
Read the latest on electronic signature technology and other digital solutions to learn more about where they'll take the federal government post pandemic.
- Adobe, Adobe E-Sign, Adobe Electronic Signature, COVID-19, Department of Defense, Digital Document Process, DoD, E-Signatures, Federal Government
June 18th, 2021
As the government considers what post-pandemic offices will look like, find out what challenges it's currently facing and the benefits virtualization can have for your agency.
- Federal Government, Government Agencies, GPU, NVIDIA, Teradici, VDI, Virtualization, Virtualization in Government, Virtualization Infrastructure, Virtualization Solutions
January 7th, 2021
Take a look back at Carahsoft's top 10 community blog posts of the year featuring Government IT trends such as cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, AI & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, digital experience, Education, Federal Government, Government Innovation, Open Source, State and Local Government, workflow automation