tag >> cybersecurity
August 19th, 2021
SafeGuard's George Kamide breaks down the latest developments in the most common security threats like ransomware, malware and machine learning risks.
- Communications-based Threats, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Digital Risk Protection, Ransomeware Protection, Ransomeware Risks, SafeGuard, SafeGuard Cybersecurity, Third-Party Risks
July 28th, 2021
Ping Identity's Bryan Rosensteel discusses 3 ways federal agencies can improve their existing infrastructures to initiate Zero Trust operations.
- Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Solutions, Federal Government, ICAM, Ping Identity, PKI, Public Key Infrastructure, Zero Trust, Zero Trust Authentication
April 28th, 2021
With cybersecurity breaches rising, organizations should know the best ways to protect themselves against invasions like supply chain attacks.
March 3rd, 2021
F5's Joshua Goldfarb discusses the rise of unemployment fraud since the start of COVID-19 and the signs to pay attention to when combating fraud.
January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cybersecurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
January 7th, 2021
Take a look back at Carahsoft's top 10 community blog posts of the year featuring Government IT trends such as cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, AI & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, digital experience, Education, Federal Government, Government Innovation, Open Source, State and Local Government, workflow automation
December 16th, 2020
PiXlogic's Joseph Santucci explains how a package approach can create efficiency and improve quality of safety within content discovery software on Carahsoft's Community blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI Technology, Content Discovery Software, COVID-19, Cybersecurity, Package Approach, piXlogic, Workplace Safety