tag >> akamai
June 9th, 2021
Read the latest insights from government customer experience thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW in Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Adobe, Akamai, Constituent Engagement, COVID-19, Customer Experience, digital experience, Digital Transformation, Granicus, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liferay, Open Source, Salesforce, Salesforce ISV, Talkdesk
November 23rd, 2020
Read the latest insights from these Government IT Edge Computing thought leaders and additional industry research from FCW on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Akamai, AWS, Dell, Edge Computing, FCW, FCW 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Nutanix, Open Source, OpenShift, SAP
April 6th, 2018
As government agencies transition to the cloud, IoT devices will proliferate. The security risk this trend presents in the public sector is clear.
November 22nd, 2016
For more than 12 years – long before cloud became the standard – the United States Air Force has been reaping the benefits of the cloud.
October 3rd, 2016
Cybersecurity in government is no longer an afterthought. Security officers are helping to strategically design their networks and systems to comply with cyber demands from the moment they begin considering acquiring a new solution. The entire government cybersecurity community, including industry, academia, executives, and agencies themselves, have committed to work together to counter threats intelligently.
- Akamai, Anomali, CyberArk, CyberSponse, FireEye, HPE, HyTrust, NIST, Recorded Future, Resilient Systems, Splunk, Symantec, Tripwire, Vormetric
September 20th, 2016
The General Services Administration (GSA) recently announced a restructured and streamlined approval process that will enable vendors to more quickly achieve a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Acquia, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Akamai, BlackMesh, BMC, Box, Cloud Computing, FedRAMP, Google, Google for Work, GovDelivery, HPE, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Virtustream, VMware
July 25th, 2016
For the first several years of introduction (and encouragement) of cloud into the federal government, the biggest roadblock was the perception that giving up itemized control of systems meant weakened security and greater vulnerability. FedRAMP offers a way for agencies and their leaders to feel assured that cloud solutions can stand up to higher standards.
- Acquia, Adobe, Akamai, Box, Carpathia, FedRAMP, Google for Work, GovDelivery, HPE, Nintex Drawloop, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Virtustream, VMware
March 11th, 2016
At this year’s Adobe Digital Government Assembly, Michel Laviolette, Senior Director of the Web Standards Office at the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, shared how digital service teams across the Government of Canada worked together to revamp the government’s main portal, Canada.ca, in order to better serve citizens.