tag >> acquia
May 7th, 2020
Acquia's VP of Federal, Peter Durand, discusses what the 21st Century IDEA Act is and how it is improving Government CX on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
September 20th, 2016
The General Services Administration (GSA) recently announced a restructured and streamlined approval process that will enable vendors to more quickly achieve a Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Acquia, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Akamai, BlackMesh, BMC, Box, Cloud Computing, FedRAMP, Google, Google for Work, GovDelivery, HPE, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Virtustream, VMware
July 25th, 2016
For the first several years of introduction (and encouragement) of cloud into the federal government, the biggest roadblock was the perception that giving up itemized control of systems meant weakened security and greater vulnerability. FedRAMP offers a way for agencies and their leaders to feel assured that cloud solutions can stand up to higher standards.
- Acquia, Adobe, Akamai, Box, Carpathia, FedRAMP, Google for Work, GovDelivery, HPE, Nintex Drawloop, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Virtustream, VMware
June 8th, 2016
In our smartphone-carrying, information-gathering world, we want information to be delivered quickly and seamlessly, and personalized to our needs. We do not want to stand in line, sit on hold, or have to navigate through tedious dropdown menus to ultimately find general information that may or may not pertain to us.
May 3rd, 2016
Websites across government are undergoing major overhauls to meet the expectations of an increasingly connected and digital savvy populace. So how are government agencies making such dramatic changes on tight budgets and under growing user demands? It’s all happening with open source software.
February 16th, 2016
For many agencies, the key to generating success will be meeting these goals and initiatives in an effective and productive manner. With this in mind, we’ve pulled together some tips on how organizations can make meaningful improvements to their website, and in turn, boost citizen satisfaction.
- Acquia, Adobe, Citizen Engagement, Citizen Experience, Citizen Service, Forms, Google, Google Search Appliance, GovDelivery, Liferay, Website Content Management
December 21st, 2015
The combination of cloud computing and open source technology provides the potential for government agencies to invest in new, enterprise-level software while ensuring they are using solutions that quickly adapt, guarantee agility, and comply with a growing list of federal IT mandates.
- Acquia, Alfresco, Cloud, Cloud Computing, FedRAMP, FITARA, JBoss, Open Source, OpenShift, OpenStack, Red Hat
November 19th, 2015
At the federal, state, and local levels, agencies are challenged to think “digital first.” This means when developing outreach campaigns and strategies, the first consideration should be how to reach people online. In a recent study on smartphone use, 40% of survey respondents said they use their phone to look up government services and information.
September 3rd, 2015
Recently, we highlighted Splunk’s placement as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) chart.
- Acquia, Adobe, CollabNet, F5 Networks, Government Technology, Pentaho, Red Hat, Salesforce, Symantec