January 27th, 2021
Forcepoint's Eric Trexler gives insight into the future of Data protection, cloud security and machine learning, among others on Carahsoft's Community Blog.
- Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Predictions, Cybersecurity Solutions, Data Protection, ForcePoint, Machine Learning
January 19th, 2021
Carahsoft's Ashley Weston discusses the growth of Cloud infrastructure and why ample security of sensitive documents is necessary during a time of widespread telework.
- Adobe, Adobe Government, Adobe Integrated Paperless Processes, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Telework, workflow automation
January 15th, 2021
Learn about how to efficiently move to the cloud and what it can do for you from Servicenow's Hayri Tarhan on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
January 8th, 2021
Salesforce's Matt Goodrich discusses FedRAMP's risk-based approach to cyberseurity and its benefits on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cybersecurity, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Risk-Based Approach, Salesforce, Security in Government
January 8th, 2021
Read the latest insights on Law Enforcement from Government Cloud thought leaders and additional research from GovTech on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AWS, Chainalysis, GovTech, GovTech 2020, IIG, Innovation in Government, Tenable, U.S. State Department’
January 7th, 2021
Take a look back at Carahsoft's top 10 community blog posts of the year featuring Government IT trends such as cybersecurity, artificial intelligence and cloud computing.
- 21st Century IDEA Solutions, AI & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, digital experience, Education, Federal Government, Government Innovation, Open Source, State and Local Government, workflow automation
January 4th, 2021
Read the latest insights from DevSecOps thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Air Force, Army Futures Command, Atlassian, Contrast Security, DevSecOps, DevSecOps 2020, F5, GovLoop, IIG, Innovation in Government, Palo Alto Networks, Red Hat, SAP NS2, U.S. Transportation Command, Venafi
December 29th, 2020
Red Hat's David Egts explains why moving to the cloud and embracing open source can help agencies achieve success on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- Cloud Smart, Cloud Strategy, FedRAMP, GovForward Multicloud Series, Hybrid Cloud, Multicloud, Open Source, Red Hat
December 18th, 2020
Read the latest insights from artificial intelligence thought leaders and additional government perspectives on the Carahsoft Community Blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, AWS, CDC, DoD, GovLoop, HPE, IIG, Innovation in Government, Liqid, NVIDIA, Red Hat
December 16th, 2020
PiXlogic's Joseph Santucci explains how a package approach can create efficiency and improve quality of safety within content discovery software on Carahsoft's Community blog.
- AI & Machine Learning, AI Technology, Content Discovery Software, Cybersecurity, Package Approach, piXlogic, Workplace Safety