INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
Available on GSA Schedule GS-35F-0119Y
SEROS is delivering innovative, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure interoperability and integration software products that accelerate deployments and dramatically reduce costs.
The Seros solutions:
- Provide an open standards based set of interoperability web services that serve as the reference architecture for a set of SOA core services
- Provide a design pattern approach that provides high degree of flexibility in product choices and can maintain vendor neutrality
- Provide transparent automated publishing and precision search tools tailorable to satisfy existing business processes and tools
- Provide support for recurring patterns of service orchestration/composition
- Provide highly scalable solutions that can be federated
Partnered with leading COTS and Open Source vendors and providing software developer tool kits, Seros offers net-centric products to the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC) and other Federal Government agencies to solve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Content Discovery & Delivery (CD&D) challenges.
As your organization moves toward net-centricity and cloud environment s, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure interoperability becomes critical to mission success. Seros provides interoperable services through the use of well accepted open standards, reference architectures based on the open standards, and software brokers that facilitate net-centric migration. Additionally, Seros provides a variety of product packaging strategies to ensure both scalability and reliability of our products.
Our knowledge and insight into the net-centric challenges that face our customers, coupled with our open standards based, vendor neutral approach and products makes us uniquely qualified to help your organization choose and deploy a “best fit/best value” infrastructure that provides the operational responsiveness needed while meeting cost objectives.
The Seros Productized WS-* Services:
- Content Awareness Service (CAS) provides the capability to rapidly publish information based on metadata vocabularies and then perform precision searches for that information. Service presents WS-Metadata Exchange and DoD Federated Search interfaces.
- Information Distribution Service (IDS) provides a secure and guaranteed delivery messaging capability. Service presents a WS-Notification interface.
- Governance and Management Service (GMS) provides the capability to govern, monitor, and manage web services and other network resources. Service presents a WS-Management interface.
- User-Based Orchestration Service (UBOS) provides the capability for users to dynamically modify business process orchestrations without requiring the involvement of programmers. Service presents a BPMN and WS-BPEL interface.
- SOA Dashboard Service (SDS) provides a unified user interface to the WS-* based capabilities.