INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
Parabon Computation, a veteran provider of extreme-scale grid computing software and services, delivers affordable, high-performance "computation on demand" to the private sector, as well as a wide variety of Federal customers, including DOD, NASA, NSF, DHS, and the IC community.
Parabon's flagship product, the Frontier® Grid Platform, dramatically increases the ROI of existing enterprise or cloud infrastructure by securely and unobtrusively harnessing the idle, otherwise wasted capacity of IT assets - on average 90% - and using it to deliver high-performance computation as a service. Frontier enables customers to use existing computers to run data-heavy, compute-intensive or distributed command and control applications - like modeling and simulation, data mining, or intelligence analysis - without having to buy new hardware.
- Creates a robust, extreme-scale utility computing service at less than 5% the cost of HPC hardware.
- Reduces processing times dramatically, sometimes by 100x or more.
- Enables users to solve new problems previously thought to be intractable, by reducing the time required to run existing workloads.
- Streamlines accessibility via a browser-based interface.
- Optimizes utilization of most IT resources, from small lab deployments to large enterprise grids comprised of 10,000+ computers, without affecting normal operations.