OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
Available on GSA Schedule GS-35F-0119Y
OC Systems Webcast:
Steve North, RTI Product Manager for OC Systems, will be presenting on the following topics:
Using RTI Throughout the Software Lifecycle
October 16, 2012
- How to use RTI to manage performance in Development, QA/Test, and Operations/Production.
- How customers are currently successfully utilizing RTI for performance management and monitoring
- Identifying where customers’ pain points are and how RTI is being used to solve performance bottlenecks
OC Systems, Inc. provides software instrumentation tools, development environments, and consulting services that help organizations gain greater visibility into large, complex applications. RTI (www.rtiperformance.com), the company's latest release, is an application performance management (APM) solution for Red Hat's JBoss enterprise middleware. Founded in 1983, OC Systems, Inc. is an employee owned company based in Fairfax, Virginia. Customers include Lockheed Martin, IBM, Northrop Grumman, SAS, Sandia National Laboratories, Intel, SAIC and the U.S. Army.
OC Systems' RTI is the only solution that provides comprehensive Application Performance Management (APM) and root-cause diagnostics for the JBoss Operations Network and RHQ platforms. RTI's APM solution allows organizations to proactively measure and improve the performance of their enterprise applications, reduce hardware acquisition costs by optimizing business transaction processing, and gain greater visibility and management capabilities into today's complex enterprise environments. Adding on to Red Hat's JBoss Operations Network (JBoss ON), RTI and JBoss ON provide a single point of control for Operations and Development to deploy, manage, monitor and diagnose JBoss enterprise middleware, applications and services.
"JBoss Operations Network is an established enterprise management solution for managing JBoss middleware and applications. RTI extends JBoss Operations Network, adding state-of-the-art APM to the platform's capabilities," stated Steve Sturtevant, product manager of RTI. "By integrating with JBoss Operations Network and RHQ we are able to provide JBoss users with advanced business transaction discovery, monitoring, alerting and root-cause diagnostics - the comprehensive APM capabilities that users require to optimize and manage application performance."
RTI extends JBoss Operations Network, giving organizations greater visibility and manageability for their applications built on JBoss, including:
- Automatic discovery and performance monitoring of business transactions;
- Lightweight Transaction Profiling, with just 2 percent overhead under full load;
- Automatic deep-dive performance monitoring and method-level root-cause diagnostics;
- Analyze Transaction response-time, system resource, JVM and Java Management Extensions (JMX) metrics in a single dashboard; and
- Performance Monitoring and alerting on any code in an application.