INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
Available on GSA Schedule GS-35F-0119Y
Illume Software develops solutions that leverage location to power high-value applications and services that are targeted at preventing distracted driving. Our iZUP family of products offers a robust mobile enterprise solution to address cell phone-related distracted driving. iZUP harnesses the power of GPS, the pervasiveness of cellular networks, and the new emphasis on intelligent solutions to real-world problems. With each iZUP purchase, our company donates 5% of its net proceeds to support organizations that educate people on responsible mobile phone use while driving. Illume Software continues this effort by working with organizations, lawmakers,
mobile carriers, fleet service providers, insurance carriers, and enterprises to ensure proper usage of mobile devices while driving.
|iZUP Enterprise Mobile Application
Mobile Safety for the Enterprise: Combat Distracted Driving
Agencies/Corporations/Businesses with mobile workforces rely on iZUP Enterprise, a robust solution with powerful administrative functions and reporting capabilities, to prioritize and manage on-the-road mobile phone use, deterring distracted driving, promoting worker safety, and reducing potential exposure to liability. iZUP Enterprise can be deployed agency/company-wide, by department, or by individual employees.
Many workers often feel they have no choice but to use cell phones to communicate with co-workers, offices, dispatchers, even their boss. The desire to increase productivity and efficiency created by the pressures of scheduling and unforeseen delays make using cellphones while driving more and more tempting. DWD, Driving while Distracted, is quickly becoming the new DUI/DWI in terms of press and media attention. Having a cell phone policy you can enforce, not just publish, will better protect your most precious asset - your employees. It will also minimize corporate liability.
Mobile Safety: Enterprise-Wide Benefits:
- Fleet Managers: Ensure drivers comply with company safe driving policies and applicable laws. Fewer crashes mean fewer expenses.
- Risk Managers: Bolster risk management position and reduce expenses with pro-active enforcement of safe driving policies.
- Legal Departments: Minimize potential exposure to liability by ensuring employees comply with safe driving policies and applicable laws.
- Human Resources: Protect employees from potential danger and boost public image.
- IT Managers: Simple to deploy and integrate with existing systems; easy to use.
Benefits of iZUP:
- Saves calls to voice mail while vehicles are in motion
- Holds text messages and other data interactions until the trip is complete
- Prioritizes contacts with up to three white-listed numbers
- Always-on access to 911
- Supports more than 130 handsets; additional handset capability updated daily
- Easily add new users; from 10 to 1,000+
- Create and manage multiple accounts and groups
- Easily customize policies and rules for each group
- Interfaces with popular email systems
- Deploys from Microsoft Exchange Servers and Blackberry Enterprise Servers
- Option to disable iZUP after hours to protect employee privacy
- Manage accounts of permanent and contract employees with ease
- Chart usage, events, and exceptions
- Monitor white-listed number usage, passenger overrides, and emergency calls
Why Manage Employee Mobile Communications?
The Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) found that on-the-job crashes cost employers more than $40 billion each year. But even as the exposure to liability grows, the need to stay connected is more powerful than ever, testing both laws on the books in more than 30 states, and the safe driving policies of the more than 60% of businesses that have such policies in place.
- Reduce corporate liability
- Bolster risk management position
- Enhance employee safety
- Comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- Enforce mobile phone use policies
- Improve productivity