DOWNLOAD ARCHIVED EVENT
Introducing Viewpath: Project Management Made Easy
It is very common for agencies to plan and track projects using a patchwork of ad hoc tools – scattering details between calendars, e-mails, spreadsheets, scratch pads, and to-do-lists. This often bogs down the process of communicating timely status updates, increases the complexity of tracking action-items among project collaborators, and leads to stressful last-minute rushes or costly missed deadlines.
During this webcast, attendees learned how Viewpath’s proven online solution allows government agencies to:
- Simplify daily management of activities & documents for any project team
- Build visually-rich project plans with timelines, milestones & dependencies
- Effectively manage project workflow based on available hours of each resource
- Control access to project data with simple-to-use permission settings
- Easily communicate progress updates to project collaborators/stakeholders
- Save time launching new projects with one-click starter templates
- Quickly share auto-generated project status reports with senior managers
- Adjust project schedules & assignment priorities with drag/drop simplicity
Please take a moment to fill out the form below.
If you have any questions regarding this webcast, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.