OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
PostgreSQL is the #1 enterprise-class open source database with a feature set comparable to the major proprietary RDBMS vendors and a customer list that spans every industry. EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus solutions let you confidently develop and deploy PostgreSQL-backed applications that scale all the way from embedded solutions to massive OLTP and data warehouse systems that serve thousands of users.
You don't need to compromise on price vs. performance.
EnterpriseDB gives you the best of both worlds: a powerful, no-compromise database packed with all the features you need and a price-tag that won't bust your budget. You can experience the many benefits of EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus solutions and join the large and growing list of customers who have made the switch from databases that are either inadequate for the job or far too expensive.
With EnterpriseDB's Postgres Plus solutions you get:
- The industry's most proven, secure, and feature rich open source OLTP database
- Oracle compatibility features, including powerful PL/SQL development that enable easy migrations from Oracle and can save up to 90% of the typical cost of migrations
- Language support and tools for today's database developer that outpaces most other databases
- Heterogeneous database connectivity, migration, and replication to/from PostgreSQL and many other RDBMS's that are easy to set up and use
- Cost savings that can't be ignored
EnterpriseDB's comprehensive training, professional services, and 24x7 "follow the sun" support programs deliver the solutions required by contemporary global enterprises to skill their staff quickly and keep you running at optimum performance. With hundreds of customers worldwide, including the Federal Aviation Administration, MN Department of Health, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Northcomm, EnterpriseDB truly is The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company.
EnterpriseDB has the following federal certification statuses:
EnterpriseDB Resources Archive
Contact us to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org