INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
CyberArk is the trusted expert in privileged account security. Designed from the ground up with a focus on security, CyberArk has developed a powerful, modular technology platform that provides the industry's most comprehensive Privileged Account Security Solution preventing a malicious insider from perpetrating and advanced attack. Each product can be managed independently or combined for a cohesive and complete solution for operating systems, databases, applications, hypervisors, network devices, security appliances and more. The solution is designed for on-premise, hybrid cloud and OT/SCADA environments.
The CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution includes the following products:
- Enterprise Password Vault® fully protects privileged credentials based on privileged account security policy and controls for who can access which passwords, and when.
- Privileged Session Manager® isolates, controls, and monitors privileged user access as well as activities for critical UNIX, Linux, and Windows-based systems, databases, and virtual machines.
- Privileged Threat Analytics™ analyzes and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behavior enabling incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to an attack.
- Application Identity Manager™ eliminates hard-coded credentials, including passwords and encryption keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- On-Demand Privileges Manager™ allows for control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.
CyberArk is the only security company focused on eliminating the most advanced cyber threats; those that use insider privileges to attack the heart of the enterprise. Dedicated to stopping attacks before they stop business, CyberArk proactively secures against cyber threats before attacks can escalate and do irreparable damage. The company is trusted by the world's leading companies - including 30 of the Fortune 100 and 17 of the world's top 20 banks - to protect their highest value information assets, infrastructure and applications. A global company, CyberArk is headquartered in Petach Tikvah, Israel, with U.S. headquarters located in Newton, MA. The company also has offices throughout EMEA and Asia-Pacific.