INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT ™
CoreTrace provides the most advanced threat protection for physical and virtual Windows servers, desktops and laptops, as well as Linux enterprise servers.
CoreTrace is a privately held company based in Austin, Texas. For more information, please follow us on Twitter: @CoreTrace and read the CoreTrace Blog.
About CoreTrace Bouncer®
CoreTrace Bouncer's advanced threat protection is based upon adaptive application whitelisting, which at its core prevents the execution of all unauthorized code. This is augmented by sophisticated memory protection designed and proven to stop attackers from exploiting the memory space to take control of an endpoint. Then using a cloud-based reputation services, application provenance assessment and risk profiling features deliver unmatched protection and intelligence. And unlike systems that are running traditional security approaches, CoreTrace-protected systems are more secure, higher performing and utilize significantly less bandwidth.
There are six compelling pieces that make Bouncer superior to traditional endpoint security solutions:
- Application Whitelisting - Ensures only trusted software is allowed to run, prevents stealth malware and targeted attacks
- Memory Protection - ensure the integrity of a processes' memory allocation and working space
- Operating System Integrity - provides operating system tamper protection to prevent hijacking and rootkits
- Data Protection - prevents data theft from advanced threats like targeted malware and memory attacks
- File Integrity Monitoring - continuously monitors, controls and reports on change to critical configuration files
- Software Reputation & Risk Profiling - utilizes billions of known good and bad applications to determine the reputation / risk of installed software