Department of Defense
Adobe Server Products Enterprise Software Agreement
Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) N00104-09-A-ZF31
||Carahsoft Technology Corp.
|BPA ISSUE DATE:
||January 15, 2009
||January 14, 2014 (subject to annual review)
This BPA is an Enterprise Software Agreement (ESA) as defined in DFARS 208.74. DFARS Section 208.74 directs software buyers and requiring officials to check the Department of Defense (DoD) ESI web site for DoD inventory or an ESA before using another method of acquisition. The ESI web site can be viewed at www.esi.mil.
The Department of Navy (DoN), on behalf of the DoD Enterprise Software Initiative (ESI), has established a Department of Defense (DoD) Ordering Agreement with Carahsoft Technology Inc. (Carahsoft) for Adobe Server software, training, technical services, subscription support and maintenance. Products available include Adobe LiveCycle, Acrobat Connect, and ColdFusion. Products are listed on the ESI site at www.esi.mil under Contract Vehicles.
AUTHORIZED BPA USERS:
The BPA is open for ordering by all Department of Defense (DoD) Components. For the purposes of this agreement, a DoD component is defined as: the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), the Military Departments, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Combatant Commands, the Inspector General of the Department of Defense (DoD IG), the Defense Agencies, the DoD Field Activities, the U. S. Coast Guard, NATO, the Intelligence Community and FMS with a Letter of Authorization. GSA or other applicable ordering organizations/agencies are authorized to place orders under this BPA on behalf of DoD end users and must comply with DFARS 208.7400. This BPA is also open to DoD Contractors authorized to order in accordance with the FAR Part 51.
BPA AND GSA TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms and Conditions of the BPA and the GSA contract apply and can be viewed at:
1.Ordering is decentralized. Orders are prepared by a Government Ordering Officer (a duly warranted Contracting Officer whose warrant authorizes purchases from the GSA Schedule) in accordance with the terms and conditions of this BPA and the GSA Schedule.
- ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS: This is a single award BPA established non-competitively against GSA Schedule. It is the responsibility of the Ordering Officer to --
- Comply with the ordering procedures of FAR 8.4 and DFARS 208.4
- Obtain competition and/or execute and publish brand name or limited source justifications as applicable;
- Ensure compliance with all fiscal laws prior to issuing an order under this BPA;
- Incorporate into the order any regulatory and statutory requirements that are applicable to the agency for which the order is placed, if pertinent requirement are not already included in this BPA; and,
- Ensure the vendor selected for the order represents the best value and the lowest overall cost alternative. (Note that the BPA terms encourage spot discounting.)
2. Orders are placed directly with Carahsoft after compliance with the ordering procedures specified in FAR 8.4 and DFARS 208.4. Orders can be placed via e-commerce sites such as ITEC-Direct or the Carahsoft web page, by execution of a SF1449 or DD Form 1155, or by telephone using the Government Wide Purchase Card. These options are subject to your local policy.
- GOVERNMENT WIDE PURCHASE CARD ORDERS:
- Contact any one of Carahsoft Technology Corp.'s POCs below, fax your order to 703-871-8505 or for more information please visit their World Wide Web (www) page: (http://www.carahsoft.com/contracts/don/ ).
- Customers shall provide the following information: The Bill to Address, Ship to Address, Ordering Activity Agency name, Ordering POC information (name, telephone and email address), Credit card information, and End-user information (name, telephone, and email address), in addition to the quote number if a quote was obtained.
- SF1449 ORDERS: Process SF1449s through the servicing base contracting office.
Fax to 703-871-8505
Email to email@example.com.
==> A copy of your SF1449 must be sent to your servicing DFAS center.
POINTS OF CONTACT:
- Carahsoft Technology Corp. points of contacts (POC):
- Government points of contact (POC):