Software as a Service
IQM2 is a privately held company revolutionizing the way municipalities, school districts and corporations prepare and share information for board, committee and department meetings.
IQM2 products include:
MinuteTraq is the Meeting Management product of the M2 Suite. It consists of many tools that allow you to easily manage your meeting documents, review processes & procedures, agenda packet creation, minute's creation, post-meeting letters & distribution, web publishing, searching and so much more.
- Draft common resolutions quickly and easily with templates.
- Correct Spelling on-the-fly with the built in spell checker.
- Departments can draft, approve and submit their own resolutions.
- Resolutions go through an approval process and have an audit log.
- Group resolutions under projects for better organization.
- Optional financial impact, document linking, and recipient tracking.
- MS word integration for easier editing.
- Create agenda from approved resolutions with one click.
- Auto number resolutions, or manually over-ride them.
- Drag and drop agenda items to re-sort them.
- Print full and public (summary) agenda at the same time.
- Full agenda is formatted to easily record the votes, attendance, and more.
- Automatically available to your citizens via TownClerk.com
- Import the agenda as your starting point.
- Color coded items and errors clearly identify what needs to be edited to complete the minutes.
- Simple interface makes managing the minutes a breeze.
- Transcribe the minutes for automatic time stamping.
- Switch between outline and chronological view to find things faster.
- Create an index by sponsor, date, number, and category.
- Search Minutes quickly and easily.
- Automatically available to your citizens via TownClerk.com Letters
- Automatic recipient tracking for letters of resolution, legal notices and more.
- Create custom letters and emails for recipients with one click.
- Email custom letters from within MinuteTraq.
- Outline view clearly shows every document each recipient to receive.
- Manually edit any document before they are printed or emailed.
- Generate hundreds of custom documents in minutes.
- Include sign off sheets for specific recipients.
- Record of every document each recipient receives with date and time stamp. TownClerk.com
- Integrated public access website were public data is instantly synchronized for citizens to search.
- Data is organized by agency (town) and board.
- Citizens have access to meeting dates, agendas, minutes, legal notices and more.
- Public Hearings are automatically created from special resolutions.
- Input communications and optionally attach a scanned document.
- Import old data so it can be searched and indexed.
- Software will automatically update as new releases become available.
MediaTraq is the Video Streaming & Webcasting product in the M2 Suite. MediaTraq includes several tools that automate the recording, uploading and web publishing of meetings and other events. In addition MediaTraq includes a lite version of our Minutes Maker to record the events and timestamps of the meetings and publish the Minutes and media to the citizen web portal. Our Streaming services are competitively priced and are capable of streaming the world's most popular mega-events!
Our MediaTraq Encoder © software is installed at your location and connected to your audio and video equipment. The encoder will record and encode your meeting into a suitable format for webcasting and streaming.
After the meeting has ended the encoder can upload the entire compressed file securely up to our M2 Servers where they are instantly available for streaming on the internet and automatically publishes the video on our real-time web portal.
The IQM2 service is a turn-key solution that includes streaming services through our content distribution network. We utilize the top streaming providers to ensure that your meetings have 100% availability. Our CDN providers stream for customers like FOX, ABC, MSN, YouTube.com and many other big names and have the capability to handle anything you need.
IQM2 can provide on-demand storage for your meeting archives that can extend for years or even decades. Our storage network is capable of storing PETABYTES of data and is housed on redundant equipment for reliability and backup. We can manage the archives of your Media Vault and expand the storage as time goes on. We worry about all the technical difficulties so you don't have to.
The IQM2 streaming solution provides a set of reporting tools to help you understand the traffic your site is getting and the audiences you are attracting. Our powerful reporting tools can be setup to email you daily, weekly and monthly reports.
If you want to support more than Windows Media Format for viewing, the IQM2 streaming network has the ability to Transcode media files to all of the popular formats. Our Transcoding services can be fully automated so that not to long after your meeting has ended you can have Windows Media, QuickTime, Flash, Real, MPEG and more all available for streaming or downloading.
Our Citizen Web portal within our M2 Suite © will allow viewers to visit your site and watch the live or on-demand Webcasts of your meetings. Our unique Webcast solution not only can display the agenda and minutes of the meetings but can also synchronize the video with the individual agenda items. This will allow viewers to search, browse & click on a Resolution, Ordinance, Public Hearing or any agenda item and instantly jump to that part of the meeting while displaying the document and the actions taken at the meeting on the right.
For customers that have our MinuteTraq solution this is all an automatic feature that requires no additional work.
Our MediaTraq solution also comes with a transcription tool that allows your meeting organizers to easily create the minutes of the meeting while watching and listening to the meeting.
Our MediaTraq Encoder fully supports the addition of Closed Captioning either live or after for ADA compliance. IQM2 has partnered with several transcription companies to provide a turn-key solution and a single point of contact for adding closed-captioning to your video archives.
The MediaTraq solution can be setup to broadcast live media events. The MediaTraq products can be configured to work with your network so that a single stream is broadcast to our streaming network and we can replicate the stream to an unlimited number of viewers without effecting your network. The MediaTraq Encoder automatically publishes the live event on the public portal when the event starts and will archive the media file for on-demand viewing later on.
The Electronic Boardroom will include the ability to integrate our Minutes Maker Live Meeting Mode with electronic voting consoles that can be wired with microphones or wireless units. The e-Boardroom allows the meeting organizer to display any supporting documentation (maps, slideshows, websites, etc.) on a projector and when a motion is made can display the voting results in real-time as the board members push 'Yes', 'No' or 'Abstain' buttons.