INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT FROM CARAHSOFT TM
Arista Networks delivers cloud networking solutions for large data center, big data, virtualization, and mission oriented computing environments. Arista's award-winning, best-of-breed Ethernet switches redefine scalability, robustness, price and performance.
At the core of Arista's platform is EOS, an advanced network operating system that is extensible and customizable to meet mission requirements. Arista has many successful deployments throughout the US Federal Government in Intelligence, Defense, Energy, and NASA.
The Arista Networks 7000 Family of Data Center switches was designed to address the broadest set of requirements for the data center, cloud computing, virtualization, big data, IP storage, high performance computing, and specific mission-oriented roles. From modular systems delivering 10Tbps and 384 wirespeed 10GbE interfaces with deep buffers, to the ultra-low latency 24-port wirespeed 10GbE top-of-rack switch, the Arista 7000 Series is purpose-built for the most intensive computing and storage requirements.
All Arista switches run EOS (Extensible Operating System), a network operating system which provides advanced networking features, a fully customizable interface and operations, and supports stateful switchover along with fault containment and recovery to maximize reliability and system uptime.
- 7500 Series - designed and purpose-built for the data center operating environment and has full N+1 or 1+1 component level redundancy for all Supervisors, Fans, Power Supplies, and Fabrics, delivering true front to rear airflow in a compact form-factor. The 7508 model supports up to 384 ports of 1/10 Gb wirespeed Ethernet, and the 7504 supports up to 192 ports of 10Gb Ethernet using SFPs.
- 7050S Series - used for top-of-rack server aggregation using the cost-effective and low-latency CR cables, as well as for some limited aggregation/spine roles based on its large MAC tables and support for a large number of IGMP groups.
- 7050Q Series - ideal for a high performance, small form-factor spine switch, or for SSD and high throughput storage interconnect. Supports 960Mpps L2/L3/IP Multicast forwarding and has a variable latency from 800-1200ns port-to-port on an efficient hardware subsystem that operates at around 2 watts per 10GbE port.
- 7050T Series - used when replacing and upgrading legacy end-of-row and top-of-rack designs that are predicated on RJ-45 and Cat5/6/6A UTP cabling, with the main goal to support future 10Gb capabilities while preserving the existing investment in the cabling plant. Ideal for VM Farms, Big Data clusters, and general purpose 10Gb Ethernet data centers.
- 7124SX - Ultra-Low Latency Switch - used in the most high-performance and demanding networks where latency is a critical attribute for overall system and application performance. Provides 24-ports of wirespeed and ultra-low latency 10Gb Ethernet using the flexible SFP+ package.
- 7124FX - Application Switch - used to make financial applications as close as possible to the data source or inline with the data stream, enabling increased competitive advantage when coupled with the deterministic and ultra-low latency forwarding path. Other applications include financial services exchanges, government, defense, and the high performance computing world.
- 7048T - Deep Buffered Gigabit Switch - used for Gigabit Ethernet host connectivity where the spine/network connections are 10GbE and the link speed disparity creates congestion. Common in Hadoop Clusters, older VM Farms, management networks with central PXE boot capability, storage networks, and HPC clustering.